11th Family Day (March 11)

Days go by so fast. It's Friday already, which means, five days have gone and I still haven't put up photos of our recent Family Day. As much as I want to be updated, I also have to perform some household chores. And I don't just upload these photos straight from the camera; I try to process/edit them when I've got time for better image quality.

Last Sunday, Ina Letty came to join us for dinner. It's been a while since the last time she spent an afternoon with us. The room is always filled with laughter and giggles whenever she's around. She's just so funny.

More often, it gives us a light feeling just laughing our heart out. For some reasons, it helps ease whatever anxiety crippling our emotions.

"Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, ignore the pain, live, laugh, love, forgive and forget, you only have one life to live"

0 comments:

Post a Comment