34th Family Day (Sep 23)

Guess it's about time I start blogging about our weekly family day again.  For some reasons, I've lost track counting since coming back from our much-spent holiday.  Well, I did try to keep up but I just couldn't find time to sit down and sort them out like I used to do in the past.  There are other more important matters I have to attend to, like going back to reading in between breaks from making cakes and household chores.  Fair enough.

Last Sunday, we were joined by Bunso and family over dinner.  The two kids, Charmelle and Ashlyn enjoyed playing with each other.  Quite unusual seeing them having fun, unlike the old times where they would always quarrel over a toy or just anything.  Now they seem to be in a harmonious relationship.  Somehow they have matured in their own little way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment