23rd Family Day (June 5)

Finished work at three after a rather busy shift, our usual gathering later on that day was all I looked forward to. My left leg was still sore, actually getting worse. It gives me that feeling of discomfort which makes me worry that it might be something serious. But I try my very best to get my mind free of that thought. Otherwise, it will just make me feel sick even more.

Little did I know that another person was likewise having a bad day. Normally, Kumare sends me message to ask what time we're coming in, but last Sunday was unusual. We tried calling her but she wasn't picking up. So, we sensed there was something wrong. Her daughter, Nica, rang up to let us know that Kumare was having a terrible migraine and that they might not be able to join us.

We still pushed through though together with Father Bong who was there to celebrate with us. After a while, we got a call from Kumare saying she was feeling better and was actually coming over. And so it was another memorable Family Day. 

Click link for photos:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment