24th Family Day (June 12)

*Sigh* That would be the most fitting description of how exhausting my day had been at work last Sunday. Precisely because the bargain bonanza was on again and we got really busy. I did expect that we could get hammered but didn't expect that I'd be working twice as much. Apparently, two girls (staff) didn't turn up so we had quite a lot of work to compensate for.

When I got home, I just pulled my legs up for 15 minutes to relax a bit, then I started cooking my ravioli. I didn't have any idea how to cook it since it was my first time to try. Thanks to Google it went out just how it should be.

In a few days we'll be coming home once again to the place where our hearts and families are. I get a little bit excited counting the days down to the last hour, to the last minute. I'm looking forward to spend more quality time with my love ones this time around. But part of me will surely miss my "second" family here in Albany.

Click link for photos: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment