Project: Hello Kitty cake and cupcakes

Made this project for a special little girl who is very close to my heart.  She turned seven on Saturday where a big celebration was held at the New Camfield Hall.  This was one big event and I was given the privilege to be one of the "Seven Gifts".

The cake.

Photo taken using my iPhone

 The cupcakes.

Photo wasn't very nice but these cupcakes were a hit

I am very disappointed realizing that I have totally forgotten to take a descent photo of both the cake and cupcakes.  How did I manage to do that?  I do have my own sequence of tasks when making these projects.  Normally, as soon as I finished the whole project, which includes cleaning up my mess, washing tools and then putting them back where they should be, I make it a point to take photos using my phone for my Instagram account.  Proper photos I usually take with my DSLR, subject to editing and watermarking.  Regrettably, I was in running late for work that Saturday morning.  Still quite lucky that I did have a few shots saved on my mobile. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment