Project: Wonder woman inspired cake

When the order came through, I have to admit I was a bit hesitant to accept it.  Because of that one thing that always restrain me... 

The fact that I'm just a beginner and that I can't do most crafty stuff.  

But, still, I am very thankful because there are a few people out there who choose to believe in what I can do.  I learn a thing or two from every project given to me.  And if it wasn't for the support and appreciation, I would have stopped dreaming and aspiring that someday I'd be proud of what I have achieved.

Going back to the cake I am talking about, here it is...

Wonder Woman inspired cake

I let them pick out which design they like.  Among the five choices this was the least difficult.  I just didn't expect they would consider it over the other designs.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment