Project: Bananas in Pajamas Themed Cake

Third cake project I made over the weekend.  It's been a very hectic weekend for me.  Had to juggle all my tasks between my own two hands...  Had only a few hours sleep... Had sore legs, feet and hands... All these physical pains don't really matter to me.  What keeps me going is my enthusiasm and the mere purpose of all my hard work.  That is to deliver what the clients deserve. 

Client is a good friend of mine.  She asked me to create this cake for her son's third birthday.


I certainly had a lot of fun making these colored balls.


Would you believe at 3 o'clock in the morning I was still making the final touches for this cake?  Didn't really bother to check the time while I was too engaged in the project.  


In the end it was all worth the effort I put into this project.  Looking at the end result made me so proud.  Most importantly, the client and the little boy were both very please with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment