Project: Pink booties cake

The first time I saw the design, I didn't know if I should accept it or not.  There was nothing wrong with the design, it just so happened that there were three other orders lined up on my calendar for that weekend, in doubt if I could bear the work load.  But then, the client was a friend of mine, and I guess I just had to say yes. 

Other than the apprehension if I'd be able to manage my tasks wisely, I was also too concerned about how to bring out the best of my ability in order to deliver good results.

While working on this project, I tried doing it slowly but surely.  On the contrary, time was ticking faster than normal that before I knew it, it was almost midnight.  Took me four hours to finish and finalize all the details.

This has got to be one of my favorite projects, so far.  Personally, I love the combination of pink and white.  The pink booties were also pretty.  Have never done name blocks before, client requested them and they were actually easy and fun to make.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment