Changi Airport once more

How could I forget Changi Airport?  Certainly not.  It  will always remind me of the thrill and excitement of my first time to fly to Australia.  Back in November of 2008, I was traveling with Winnie then and everything about the entire journey seemed new and daunting to both of us.  It wasn't my first time to board an aircraft and go overseas but the unrelaxed feeling was a bit unlikely .  It only passed off when we had our stopover at the  massive airport.  We  would have wanted to see places and shops around but we didn't have much time to,  since we only had 3 hours to spend.

But this time around, would 14 hours be enough to explore this huge airport?  I don't think so... I still wanna come back for more
This is my second time on this very same spot.
It does look like a huge shopping mall
I so love these power foot massager!
Greens at the airport
Isn't it a good morning after a good and sound sleep
He was starting to get tired of taking photos of me..
Life as a tale
Beautifully landscaped koi pond
Laksa

0 comments:

Post a Comment