Our Misadventures at Perth Airport

This has been a long overdue task.  I haven't been able to visit this site for ages, in fact, I nearly forgot owning one.

Our recently concluded wedding have taken most of my time that until now, I still haven't finished uploading photos for our families to see.

Perhaps most people who are connected with me on Facebook have read about this experience of us during our much-anticipated journey back home.  The title best explains how it went.  I'm just gonna give some highlights here so as to begin my other posts to come soon.

On our way to Perth, a 6-hour travel by land via Transwa coach. We left Albany at 3PM on Sunday the 6th of June.
At Perth International Airport.  This was taken around 10PM.  We had to stay overnight at the airport for scheduled flight was in the morning.
This was my cabin bag which also served as my pillow.  I had to sleep on the bench, covered my face with a cardigan.
That gloomy morning, Monday 7th of June after being denied boarding.  Unfortunately, AirAsia did not allow us to go due to Anekh's passport validity.  We were left with one best option - to get a new one-way ticket to Manila with Singapore Airlines.  That way he'd be allowed to travel.
After sobbing over our denied boarding, I somehow managed to lighten up and just enjoyed our stay at the airport. 
Breakfast at 8AM while waiting for ticketing office to open.
The clock says 12:40PM, we had been at the airport for over 12hours already.  Our new flight schedule was 4:45PM
Around 4PM while waiting for the gate to open
Finally on board.  It felt so good after all

0 comments:

Post a Comment