22nd Family Day (May 29)

How time flies so fast? We started out with our very first at the beginning of the year and now we're nearly halfway towards the end of the year. It makes me want to look back over and over again through all the albums that I've diligently compiled. Nothing compares to the real joy one can find from simple gatherings such as this. Every single photo has a lot of stories to tell that will surely remain both in our hearts and in our minds.

I am proud to say that we haven't missed any Sunday since the year 2011 commenced. But unfortunately, we might have to in the next few weeks, as Hubby and I will be going home to our families in the Philippines for a five-week holiday.

Without a doubt, this has been a part of my life. It has drawn all of us closer to one another. And that alone gives us a deeper meaning of happiness. 

Click link for photos:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment