Chocolate cake with Oreo minis

  

I was at the Plaza waiting for Hubby to pick me up, when Marlyn and her other friends greeted me.  I've known her through Jericho.  She used to come over when we were still living in Abercorn.  And so I stopped for a while to say hi and hello.  After a few moments of that short conversation, they started asking me about my cakes post on Facebook.  Questions like: what sort of cakes can I make?  How much if they would want to order?  Where did I learn making cakes?  And the silly question I often get from people, "did you really make those cakes?" *laughs*

To make the story short, Marlyn asked me if could make one for her for the coming weekend.  She wanted to have a taste of my cake.  I said yes, without any second thought.  No cost, no ingredients involved.  We agreed on one thing though, if she likes it, (I hope she does), she'll order the next one, not free of charge anymore. 

I'd like to call it, triple temptation.  The cake is moist chocolate; both the filling and frosting are made from chocolate butter cream plus oreo mini cookies are chocolate with vanilla filling.  

It looked literally so tempting! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment