Project: Second boobies cake (in corset)

 
Boobies cake in corset

Julie, a friend of Marlyn, ordered this cake for a 21st birthday celebration.  She has seen the first boobies cake that I made which quite obviously impressed her. As a matter of fact, she was willing to pay for it but I refused the offer. Instead I just asked her to buy me main ingredients like sugar, marshmallows, butter. Guess that's better that way.

Doing it for the second time felt like the first time again. Shaping the boobies has always been the hardest part, next to covering it with rolled fondant. If I had the right baking pans it would have been easier to smoothen.  

The corset's design was first used by my sister for one of her cakes. She did it so nicely and creatively. Thought I might just do something similar with a bit of distinction. Now to make mine slightly different from hers, I changed the original color of the corset from black to fuchsia to make it look more attractive. And I also used yellow where red details were required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment