Sean Patrick's 7th Birthday (July 2)

On his special day, we wanted to give him a treat.

At SM Storyland, Sean, and my two other nieces, had a wonderful time with the fun rides. The smile on their faces and their soft giggles were signs of pure joy. Watching them and how they seemed so carefree, not being troubled by any problem in this world gave me a twinge of pain. How I wish I could be a kid once more?

After having a few rides, we had dinner at where else but Jollibee. They always want to eat the same stuff every time we dine in or even get take aways. In fairness, Jollibee has never failed to satisfy hunger for their best-tasting Chicken joy that everybody has loved for years. Glad they've now got coke float and flavored fries, for a change.

We were supposed to go home after dinner, but he reminded me that I was still missing something. When I asked what was it? He said that birthdays always come with a cake and a gift. All right, all right... And so Auntie bought a cake roll from Goldilocks and a Transformers toy from Toy Kingdom. 

Click link for photos:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment