A day out with housemates (July 13)

New couple Joel and Marsha came all the day from Balayan to Lipa to spend some quality time with us. It was the first time that we got to bond with them since they got married in December, since we didn't have a chance meet with them during the (Hernandez's) house blessing.

It took a little while to tenderize the manok na tagalog, that Bunso prepared, but it was worth the wait. The chicken itself was so delicious and the broth was flavorful with just the right blend of patis and sili.

Later on, we headed to Robinsons Place Lipa where we tried the 4DMaxRider experience for the first time. It was fun and exciting that I nearly lost my voice screaming at the top of my lungs. I just felt that it was a bit "bitin". The thrill went on when we moved to Timezone. I was never a fan of arcade but I did enjoy it. We had dinner at Pizza Hut afterwards. Oh how I've missed their stuffed-crust pizza with sausage, not to mention their pastas. So Irresistible! 
 
Click link for photos:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment