My 31st (July 31)

And so I just turned 31 and I'm proud of it. That doesn't bother me at any rate, after all, age is just a number, there is more to life than counting down the years.

We just got back from our well-spent holiday a few days before my birthday, but the plans had been actually made and finalized even before we went away. I honestly didn't want to have any celebration. It was my friends generous efforts that made me agree, plus the fact that my birthday fell on a Sunday, our usual gathering.

The warm birthday wishes I got from work and on my Facebook wall really brightened my day. And when it was about time for the dinner, my guests started coming in with their own labor of love and generosity, the dining table was suddenly full. I never thought I would have that much food to serve. Seeing them enjoying the food at the same time having fun with the small circle of friends I've invited somehow fulfilled my personal wish.

This would surely be one of the most memorable birthdays I've ever had and I wish to thank those people who have been a part of it. 

Click link for photos:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment