Crispy fish rolls

We have some left-over salmon fish from last night that I made into an entirely different dish.

Fish lumpia shanghai

There still about 5 remaining wrappers in the fridge from the packet I bought last week to wrap "sprout lumpiang shanghai".  It would be enough to roll a few pieces.   

I've never done before this.  I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be done.  I did try to look for recipes and I noticed that one recipe is always different from the other.  So, might as well modify my own by taking into consideration what ingredients have I got on-hand.
...Fish, wrapper, carrots, potatoes, onion, garlic, flour, eggs
Perfect.  I've got all the essential stuff needed.

Preparation: (Here's a simple step-by-step procedure for better guide)
*Shred the fish meat into small flakes.
*Mix in finely chopped carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic.
*Season with salt and pepper.
*To enhance flavor, add MSG and/or magic sarap.
*Add one egg and a spoon of flour to bind mixture together
*Mix together by hand 
*Roll into desired size 

It's so easy to make.  Too bad there was too little mixture.  I was able to make four rolls, though.  Best when served with tartare sauce or catsup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment