Family Fun at Grotto Vista Resort (July 24)

Why do all good things have to come to an end? Five weeks have gone so fast...

I've never been happier spending precious moments with my family, but I needed to pull away from those thoughts and get myself back into reality. At least, I could proudly say that I've spent every single day of my holiday to the fullest since we weren't able to do the same as much as we wanted to last year, apparently because of the wedding preps.

On the last weekend of our stay, we decided to go swimming at Grotto Vista Resort. My sister and her family who were in Buhi that time, were also enjoying the pool at Balirete Resort in Igbac. It would have been a lot more happier if all of us were present, but I understand.

We arrived in the resort around noon time, had lunch right after, then off to some cam whoring sessions with my nieces and would you believe, Amay also joined us later on. We didn't get to swim until 3PM; the sun was scorching hot that day and I wouldn't want to risk my skin getting burned. Despite having a late start in the water, Hubby and I enjoyed the relaxing benefit of hydrotherapy, without having to pay extra cost or going to any spa parlor. They've got water jets pounding down on specific body parts that is helpful in the blood circulation and rids toxins causing joint pains. I've never experienced any form of massage before and I definitely loved it.

More than the feel-good effect that those massages had given us, it brought our family closer to each other. Somehow, there was a deeper meaning of what completeness is all about. I've realized that happiness doesn't have to be in the form of material or expensive things that only money can buy, but more importantly, it should flow freely from the heart and shared with people who we value more than anything else in this world.

Click link for photos:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment