Pork spring rolls with bean sprouts and tofu

For 28th Family Day.

We wanted to prepare something different but healthy.  It has been two months since the last time we had joined them for Family Day.  Now, that we are so back I'll try as much as I can to come up with a variety of foods for our every Sunday gathering.  This would help me fulfill my passion for cooking (though I'm not saying that I'm a good cook).  Let's just say that just like anybody else, I aspire to be a one, in my dreams.



In making this spring roll, I used:
  •  Pampa's spring roll wrapper
  • Minced pork
  • Bean sprouts
  • Tofu (fried and cubed)
  • Carrots (diced)
  • Garlic and onion
  • Butter
  • Salt and pepper 
Procedure:
  • Saute garlic and onion
  • Add minced pork until brown
  • Add in the rest of the ingredients
  • Put salt and pepper to taste
  • Toss over low fire
  • Drain and let cool
  • Wrap 

This was my first try and I wasn't expecting it to be perfect.  Somehow, it wasn't too bad.  A little bit of vinegar with onion and chillis for a dip was enough to compliment its goodness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment