Project: Bible Cake

A religious person deserves a religious cake.  For a priest's/friend's birthday, I couldn't think of any other design that would symbolize his noble vocation than a bible or a cross design.  As I browsed for images, I've seen samples of bible cakes that looked easy to make and thought to myself, "I can make one myself".  

And this was what I came up with.

my version of bible cake

Bottom cake: Moist chocolate cake

Bible cake: Chocolate marble cake 

I decided not to make another cake for the bible since only a small piece of it would be needed.  Instead, I just bought a slab of chocolate marble cake from Coles; trimmed off the sides to create the perfect dimension of the book then covered it with fondant.  Voila!  My bible cake was all set to go. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment