Buffet lunch with family (July 21)

What: Lunch
Who: Family
Where: Kamay Kainan, Trinoma
When: July 21, 2011

This was by far the very first time that the whole family got to go out on a lunch date. I mean, we do go out, like when we went to Tagaytay last month and to Lipa last year, but the fact that we are a big family, in number, makes it so hard to do. I always get excited every time something I planned and organized just work out perfectly smooth.

Kamay Kainan is the right place to be when you want to treat the whole family for an eat-all-you-can experience. They have a wide variety of Filipino dish choices, from simple adobo to kare-kare to tempura. The taste is not bad at all. I bet no one could really eat all those dishes even the most starving person I know. Value for money is one thing why people bring along friends and family here. At a reasonable price of 300/head, one gets to come back over and over again to the buffet table for more.

No doubt everyone in the family had a great time, even the kids. It was a nice feeling seeing the smile on their faces. The echoes of laughter and giggles were far beyond compare. I wish I have all the time in the world to share happy moments such as this with them more often.

Click link for photos: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment