Project: Chef themed cake

Chef themed cake with miniature fondant carrot, tomato, pumpkin, eggplant, snow peas, wooden ladle and chef hat

This is the second cake I made for Shara. She wanted it in the theme of a chef which I find very interesting because I've actually never done anything like it before.  

Ideas started coming in but still at lost on how to put them together creatively.  The only way that could help me not mess up with this was to refer to some guides over the web.  Lucky enough there were a few that matched what I was searching for.   

I let Shara picked the design.  As my job calls for it, with Shara's approval of course, some details had to be omitted and some had to be changed.  

And it did turn out nice. Simple.  Just how we wanted it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment