Time to get organized

image 1
image 2 (front view)

I was at Vinnies last Friday when I spotted these containers; instantly thought of my baking ingredients.  They'd fit perfectly in them for sure.  So, I didn't wait another moment.  Grabbed all six and took them over to the counter.  Paid a total of $7.50 for the lot.  The big ones were $1.50 each.  Not bad.  

"They just need a good wash and they'll be as good as new", that's what the old lady at the till said, referring to the containers I've just bought.

I used to put my dry ingredients in either metal canisters of wafer sticks or plastic tubs of muffin mix from Dome.  I try to reuse them as much as possible, instead of throwing them out into the bin once empty.  That way, my little contribution in helping the environment is also being practiced.

Never really planned to replace my old containers, until I found these nice looking clear plastics.  They were just so irresistible.  That doesn't mean that I'm completely getting rid of the "reused" ones though.  They'll still be present in the pantry.

Don't they look neat and clean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment