Project: Cricket theme cake


Lulette asked me to make this cake for her son's birthday.  She came down to Albany from Fremantle on Thursday, in time for the Australia Day and Citizenship Awarding Ceremonies, together with her two kids, Kendrick and Keirnan.  






Kiernan loves to play cricket in school.  No wonder he wanted his cake to be in the theme of his favorite sports.  Glad that he liked my design.  He only had one comment though, I spelled his name wrong.  It should have been KEIRNAN.








I honestly have no idea about this game, though I would often hear my co-workers discuss about a recent match between India and Australia at work.  For facts and info about this game, I just did a quick browse through this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket to give me a better idea of the project I'm working on.  

Toppers consist of cricket pitch (rectangular brown-colored surface), cricket bat, cricket ball, leg guards, batting gloves and wicket.

For a more detailed description, here are some images.

cricket pitch

wicket
 

1 comments:

Anjali Roy said...
March 18, 2020 at 5:47 AM

Theme Cakes Cricket in Mumbai. Deliciae Cakes shops at Bandra, Powai, Juhu In Mumbai

Post a Comment