Aquatic Fun Time (January 28)

Location: Albany Leisure and Aquatic Centre

We had it planned and smoothed out about two weeks ago. Like a kid, I was so stirred up for Saturday to come. In the last three years of living in Albany, I had always wanted to go in the Leisure Centre; not really for a swim but to just have look around keen to see what's in there to enjoy. But for our planned visit, to give myself a relaxing dip into the pool was the main goal.

When Saturday came, the gladdened feeling slowly drifted away on finding out I won't be able to take a plunge into the water. Why does it have to be "it's-a-girl-thing" day on a practically important day? Anyway, I didn't let it spoil the moment. Being at the poolside was worthwhile as I could see them having fun, especially Charmelle. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment