Project: Booty cake in boyleg

Booty cake

Just got back from Joop Thai Restaurant to deliver this cake.  A lady who works there ordered this for herself, for her 21st birthday. 

On our first talk over the phone, she wanted a cake in the shape of a dolphin.  I didn't want to disappoint her but I had to be honest in telling her that I can't do it.  I could try but like I've always said, my skills are limited to the basics.  She was really nice to instantly change it to a booty cake instead.  Apparently she's seen the cake I made for Krishna and Ivy sometime in December.  So there, other small details were easy to discuss too.  I'm just so happy that in spite of my inadequate skills and techniques, there are still people who choose to believe in my talent.

When I was covering the cake with butter cream, I couldn't help but smile that it kinda looked like a boobs cake upside down.

covered with butter cream

Lastly, notice how I did the word "happy" in the wrong direction.  Silly me... I didn't even realize until I've finished taking a photo.  There was not enough time to change it unless I'd pull it out under the cake which is completely not a good idea. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment