Project: Cookies and cream polvoron

I've got Thursday and Friday off this week, which I haven't had in a long long time. For the longest time, I've been given either Monday and Tuesday or Tuesday and Wednesday. To be honest, I don't really mind. My only concern is for me to have at least a couple of days to rest my legs and to do my household chores.

I have long wanted to make this sweet treat.  Somehow, I know the basic ingredients.  As a first timer, I want to be a little more creative so I thought of adding in some flavor. 

Ingredients






Softened butter
Plain flour
Ground Oreo cookies
Granulated sugar
Powdered milk













Tried to use my Hello Kitty cookie cutter but some of the mixture gets stuck.  The bow on Kitty's left ear looks a bit messy in this photo.

Hello kitty polvoron

My recipe yielded 93 pieces.  Kept about two take-away containers in the fridge then gave the rest to our friends for them to have a taste.

polvoron, anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment