Yakimix Buffet Dinner (July 13)

Branch: SM City North-Edsa

I have seen quite a few people put photos of this place on Facebook. Upon knowing that it is a buffet restaurant with korean and japanese food choices, our urge to try it got even stronger.

Together with our good friend, Cloudy, all three of us had the biggest dinner I could ever imagine. As soon as dinner started (5PM), we were one of the first customers on queue at the buffet table. Tried our best to pick only the good ones but they all look so delicious. So we ended up filling our plates with almost every single food item.

I don't really have a big appetite for an eat-all-you-can dining experience but after finishing the first plate, I could feel my belt gradually getting tighter. Then I noticed that Hubby also slowed down because he was feeling the same way. Still managed to fit in some tempura and salmon. Though I personally had to pass on dessert even if it was against my will...

0 comments:

Post a Comment