13th Family Day

Last Sunday's heat was like summer in its full swing.  A lovely day, I supposed, for most people who were relaxing in the comfort of their own homes and for some who went out enjoying the beach. Too bad I didn't get to go home until four in the afternoon.  I needed to hang on at work though it was terribly boring.

We held our usual gathering at the Umali's, where we shared a feast of four equally filling dishes (see second photo). I reckon this every Sunday affair is gonna make me fat.



It was already dark when we left home to visit Roan Mae. She's been sick for quite sometime due to her health condition so we've decided to see how she's going. Listening to her story and how she continues to courageously fight with all her struggles makes me admire her. Faith can really move mountains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment