Invasion of the blondies

Wednesdays have been my RDO for quite sometime now, and whenever Kumare (Jeraldine) gets the same day off as mine, she makes it a point to fetch us up for some OP shopping.  Don't even try to imagine how on earth could she manage to fit two babies and three passenger adults in her car.  I tell you, it takes a lot of courage to do that.

On our recent day out, we had a quick stop over at Gigi's place.  Like most women I know, Gigi loves collecting shoes, bags and accessories.  When asked if she's already prepared for Donna's seventies party, she brought out this long curly blonde wig.  No doubt, she's on to it.  Oh m, I almost forgot about that thing, might have to do some googling for outfit suggestions.

I wanted so much to try it on just for fun. So we ended up trying it on. Each of us had at least a couple of photos wearing it. But I've got more than that because I also tried Gigi's gorgeous pair of boots.

Winnie

Mhine

Even Ashlyn

It must have been my lucky day visiting their house for the first time, for she gave me a pair of black boots. She's already got two pairs pretty much with the same style, so she said I could have the other one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment