My Menu for Dinner

It's one of those days when I feel like spending some time in the kitchen to ameliorate my passion for cooking.  I would have love to do it more often but my demanding schedule always gets in the way.

Today after having done all my personal chores I thought of cooking dinner a little bit earlier than usual.  As early as 3PM, I had all my ingredients prepared.  Like what they do in some cooking shows, I placed each of them in small bowls and tried arranging them in order of addition.  That's how I want things done, my way.  It brings back my college memories when we used to do experiments in the laboratory where being systematic and methodical should be observed at all times.  

I was in the middle of sauteing garlic and onion when Hubby came in.  He was surprised to see how I've arranged my ingredients in such manner.   

Modified Chicken Afritada
My dish for dinner.
I made some modification from the original recipe; added some slices of hotdogs.

I think I overcooked the chicken and some veggies a little bit.

My energy level must have been high today... Still managed to cook another meal after the other.

Fettucini Carbonara

For Hubby's smoko.

I just used a small portion of pasta, added some bacon, fresh milk and parmesan cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment