Home-made Meat Loaf

Finally had the courage to try making this in our own kitchen. I've always wanted to for the longest time. But the fact that we don't have a food processor at home, which is quite a shame, always seems to discourage me and I can't be bothered chopping with my bare hands. No way. 

Just so you know, we haven't bought a new food processor yet.  Let's just say, I was in the mood for some hard work.  It shouldn't be too hard, I hope.


It took me ages before I could finish chopping the ingredients.  The hardest part was doing the onion.  I almost wanted to cry.  It was fun, though.  Especially for someone like me who's trying it for the first time. 

Embutido

When steaming was done, I was so excited to slice one log just to see if I did it right.  Surprisingly, it looked so much like the real thing and the taste was also very good.  I might have to make one again soon.  

Hopefully, I've got a food processor by then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment