Project: Fourth Boobies Cake

My boobies cake has become so popular after my first attempt to make one for a friend's birthday.  I wasn't really sure then if could actually do it.  My sister was the one who encouraged me to try because she makes cakes way better than I do.  "There's no harm in trying", I said to myself.  And indeed she was right.

Since then, I've made two more.  And just last week, another order came up for the weekend.

Wednesday, I started browsing the web for some ideas in style.  Though I've already got an idea in mind, I knew I could get more choices with the help of Google.  I decided to stick to the heart-base since it obviously appears sexier when dressed, or shall I say, covered with fondant.  That way, it would be more convenient looking up for similar images.  After leafing through a few pages, I finally found what I was looking for.

Thursday, I baked the heart cake base.

Friday, I frosted the cake with buttercream icing then covered it up with melted marshmallows fondant.  When I finished smoothing the surface, I started making the tiny flower cut-outs.  I so love doing it.  I just roll out the fondant, press down with cut-outs and lift away!  I

Here's my finished product boobies cake.




0 comments:

Post a Comment