32nd Family Day (September 11)

As the week progresses towards its end, I always pray for a fine and/or sunny Sunday. If my wish would be granted, it could only mean two things. First, I might get sent home early from work and second, we could start early with our gathering.

Last Sunday, I was sent home just before lunchtime which made me excited, in a way. It was still too early to start off so I decided to spend some karaoke time in the living room. I totally had fun just me singing for a couple of hours. Glad my vocal chords didn't fail me.

Time was up. We were gonna go see The Brig Amity but it started getting breezy and chilly. But knowing us, we never run out of ideas. Why do we have to go far away when there is outside waiting to be explored, once again.

Click link for photos:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment