Project: Bratz-inspired cake

When the invitation came to my knowledge, I knew right away that I was gonna make a cake.  But for a 13th birthday, I couldn't instantly picture out a design on my mind.  

Friday came, the ideas I've worked so hard to gather in the last couple of days seemed to have fallen into their right places (without much of my help needed).  

This Bratz topper had been kept in the box for quite some time now since I bought it.  Little did I know that it could be useful in my recent project.  

Just looking at her sitting on top of the cake, wearing shimmery eye shadow and lipstick exudes an image of glamour.  The tiny flowers placed artistically around her all in refreshing colors make up a total package of what teenagers are like - vibrant and fresh. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment