Project: Trophy Cake

The client wanted the cake to resemble the shape of this trophy.  How am I meant to do that? 

Can trophy (from Google)

As the due date was getting nearer, I started to panic.  Haven't really thought of  how to make this project.  I have never been so blank with ideas.  Maybe I shouldn't have said yes to this, in the first place.  There are times when I just wish I have a special power or a fairy godmother of some sort that could help me do magic.  

Work it out.  Kept telling this to myself, just so I can focus and finish the project.  Moments later, rolling pin literally started rolling.  The original plan to make the trophy out of sculpted cake did not seem to work.  Because the cake is moist chocolate, it kept crumbling.  Last option I had before running out of time to run to the supermarket was ice cream cone. The shape is similar to the trophy.  I was crossing my fingers that this won't be a waste of time and effort after all.

God is just so good.  He helped me finish this project.  

my version of a trophy cake

Award title that goes with the trophy

Very happy I managed to survive the test.  Nearly lost my patience while getting too concerned with other details.  One thing I learned about this project is that there should be a work plan drafted ahead of time.  

"When faced with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out".

0 comments:

Post a Comment