Today I'm wearing a chef shirt

Me and the scrub suit cake

It has always been my dream to wear a chef shirt.  Well I got to fulfill that dream today, even for a short while...   

Months ago when I found this chef suit from the Op Shop.  Instantly grabbed it off the clothes rail and placed it in my shopping basket.  I knew I found a treasure.  

Since the day I got it, I've been waiting for the perfect time to wear it on but never had the chance to do so due to time constraint

Today, because I don't have to go to work... That's right, my six-week holiday has started!  I decided to finally put it on while the cake on the table is waiting to be picked up.  

It felt so good having it on.  It looked so neat, so dainty.  I know I have no right to consider myself a chef, a pastry chef for that matter, but I just need a moment to feel it.  

The crisp white shirt gave me a certain feeling of fulfillment and self-confidence.  I believe that my dreams and aspirations are not too far away.  I will do my best to make it happen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment