Everything about Embellishment

Supplier – Betterpan Catering Services  
Rating – 10.0

Final Detailing – As previously posted, this was done at the venue, alongside with food tasting. Instead of the large 10-seater table, only a medium-sized one for eight was set up to give us a picture of how it will more likely be arranged on the day. I couldn’t quite imagine the size of the actual table, but I supposed it won’t be too crowded to fit in 10 people. I, for myself, loved the contrast of blue and orange ribbons that were tied alternately on each tiffany chairs.  I wouldn't want my bridesmaids dresses to be masked by the same color as the chair's ribbon.  The long vase centerpiece stood bare at the center without any flower arrangement. But Kelly had given her word to send me photos of lighted pillar samples and floral arrangements for guest tables that we could choose from. The table setting was nice, simple yet elegant.  Somehow, I couldn't clearly picture out how the whole place would be like when decorated with our theme colors and flowers.  The rest of the details remained something to ponder in my imagination.


On the Day – To be honest, Hubby and I were both awestruck upon seeing the transformation of a seemingly boring clubhouse to an impressive and nice-looking setting. The first thing that caught my attention was the lighted pillar. It looked so startling with combination of orange, white and peach fresh flowers; the lighting effect under the table gave a more dramatic glow to the orange-colored cloth with white overlay. Fresh floral centerpieces adorning the long tables for our principal sponsors were likewise beautiful, not to mention those loose petals which seemed to me like they had been dropped by some angels from above. Guest tables, on the other hand, were equally elegant unlike the first time I had seen one at the final detailing. Everywhere I looked, I could see fresh flowers and stimulating colors of blue and orange.  It was a like a place in wonderland maybe that I had never bee before, just so perfect.  

I was surprised to see the 3-tier fondant cake that my sister made placed side by side with our cake for cutting.  I remembered having to ask them to lend us a cake stand just a couple days before because my sister so wanted her cake to be up there.  Fortunately they allowed us, no deposit or rental fee at all.  I had not given close attention to the details of the buffet table during the program, but I had seen some photos and to me it looked nice; elegant skirting, lighting and some ornaments of dried twigs in pots.  What I loved most was how they setup the chocolate fountain table, in such a way that it would certainly seize the interest of anybody; all the dippers arranged attractively on a stand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment