Photo Booth

Supplier – Happy Snapper Photo Booth
Rating – 10.0

One of the many perks we got from Betterpan.  Being a photo aficionada myself, I didn't want to miss out the fun of it, for the first time.  Yes, it's a shame to admit but really, I never got the chance to experience it since I'd moved to Australia two years ago.  And I knew without a doubt it was gonna be a hit at the reception party.  I could imagine our guests coming back begging for more and more shots in the booth.
It wasn't until we were heading toward the last couple of weeks (prior the wedding) when the name Happy Snapper was brought up by Kelly.  That time she was asking us to submit some photos that we would want to use for our personalized print outs.  As expected, the first layout that was sent to us had to be revised.  I had to specifically give them instructions on what theme font to use and the manner how I want our names and wedding date to be written on the tarp.  They got it right on the first revision.  Unfortunately, not for the case of  print out layout.  We needed to send it back three times before it was finalized the way we wanted it to appear on the paper.  I commend them for doing what they had to do in such a short period of time, imagine we had less than 2 weeks left to do all those revisions.


On The Day - Without a doubt, our guests, both young and old, did enjoy it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment