Dome Christmas Party (December 5)

I've been working at the Dome for almost three years now; on December 21st to be specific.  To be very honest, I still can't believe how I have managed to survive working in hospitality when I have no employment background in this line of work.  It was all a new experience to me.  To make things worst, the culture and accent barrier gave me a hard time to cope up.  But, through the help of people and friends that I've met and worked with, the burden seemed less heavy to bear.  Now, I can proudly say that I am not as scared as I was before during my first few months.  Thanks to my Dome family for helping me step out.

Dome has always had Christmas party every year but this is the very first time that I actually decided to attend.  After all the invitations and persuading that I got from my managers and co-workers, I finally said yes.  But still, hubby didn't want to come.  

Dinner was held at Joop Thai.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment