Project: Round gift box themed cake with bows in vibrant colors


I made this cake as a Christmas present for our friends, our "kumpare and kumare", Brian and Anne Liwanag.  For the longest time, Brian has been asking my husband how much do I normally charge for my cakes.  I presumed he wanted to order to try it out but never really did have the chance to do so.  

They say Christmas is the time for giving.  I say, there's no better time to grant someone's wish than now.  A simple act of giving gives a deeper meaning of what Christmas is all about.  

Anekh brought the cake over to their place on Saturday morning, the 24th.  I wasn't able to come with him because I was working.  To know how completely surprised and happy the couple was when they accepted the gift gave me a pleasant smile that could last a whole day.









0 comments:

Post a Comment