Project: Polo shirt cake

polo shirt cake in blue and green


Second cake order from Charice, after the boobies cake a couple of months ago.  This time it was for a male friend's birthday.  She didn't ask for any specific design or theme instead she just let me use my creative ideas.

Among the many suggestions I've seen from the web, this was the only one that looked easy to make.  I've done a tuxedo cake before which gave me quite a hard time.  As compared to that, this one only took me about two hours to finish everything up, including the letter cut-outs.  Another reason why I chose this was the fact that generally men love to wear polo shirt.  I didn't want to make a wild guess on what he loves to do, so this was just a safe idea.

Glad that Charice did like it.  She even gave us a bag of "lechon" when her son handed over the payment.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment