Project: Round gift box themed cake


For my Indian friend and co-worker at the Dome.  He wanted to try how good my cakes really are.  I mean no joke by that.  That's what he said to me when I asked what sort of theme/design he'd like to have.  A simple cake was all he asked for, may not necessarily be well decorated and preferably small.

This was actually made before Christmas, on the same date as the square themed, but had been unable to write a post on time.  While everyone else is still enjoying their long break from work, I have been working since Wednesday.  I didn't even get to enjoy Christmas Day.  That's how terribly sad working in hospitality could get.  Anyway, why am I even talking about that here? 

On the Friday morning, my friend together with his wife, came to pick up the cake.  It was also their first time to check out our new place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment