Project: Princess castle cake

princess castle cake

The client who ordered this is a Filipina who liked the cake that I made for Charmelle's birthday; the husband also liked the chocolate filling. 

I've never done a castle cake before but somehow I have an idea how it looks like.  I see a lot of similar castle cake designs by Cheryl Shuen, a famous pastry chef in Singapore, that are so beautiful and simply amazing.  Makes me dream that one day I'd be able to create my own humble version.  

When this order came up, I was half excited yet half apprehensive to accept it.  Excited because it would help me fulfill my dream.  On the other hand, a little bit daunted because I wasn't 100% confident if I could give it my best shot.  But as soon as I said yes, all my fears have to be set aside.

I tried to look for instructional videos on youtube to give me a better idea of how it's done.  So far I was able to apply everything that I've learned to make this project even more creative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment