34th Family Day (October 2)

We missed out on last Sunday's gathering due to my work schedule conflict. I was asked to do a few hours shift at a nearby restaurant where I work part time.  Couldn't say no because it's not very often that offer like this happens.

Kumare has been having a terrible flu for days prior Sunday. She advised us earlier about not being able to join us but later on changed her mind though still feeling sick. I knew she didn't want to miss spending another Sunday without all of us present.

It actually felt like a week long of hard work has just vanished away. I don't know how to put into words but this routine has been like a form of relaxation for us. The laughter and funny moments we share even for a few hours make us feel rejuvenated.

Click link for photos: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment