Stir-fried veggies with prawns and peanuts in oyster sauce



For our 37th Family Day.

I don't really know what this dish is called or if there's such dish as this that exists elsewhere, but one thing I'm sure of this is my own idea, own recipe.  

Hubby and I are into veggies lately.  We all know about the health benefits that our body can get from them and I don't understand why some people don't like them.  Cooking-wise they don't require long cooking time.  And I always enjoy preparing them; peeling and chopping may seem tedious for some. 

The right mixed of veggies makes a perfect dish.  The colors blend together which makes it more appetizing.  This dish is like the typical "guisado" that is mixed together with pansit.  But to give it a twist and a little bit of crunch, I added some asparagus and roasted peanuts.  Something new isn't it?  

The taste was so good.  In fact, I got a few questions from friends who were curious about how it was prepared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment