Charmelle on Stupeflix

http://studio.stupeflix.com/v/u3PWlCUG26/

As our bright and lovable "inaanak" celebrates her second birthday today, this super cute slideshow was made just for her.  

I picked out some of her most beautiful photos (from my Family Day album on Facebook) and while working on it, I've realized how quickly she has grown in just a span of ten months since we started having the every Sunday affair in January of the present year.  From the little girl who didn't have much hair to put a clip on, she now looks more charming in her two ponytails.  Yes she has more hair than she used to.  If other kids get annoyed at the camera when asked to pose, she is the exact opposite.  She loves being the subject and take note, she knows how to project  on her own.  I'm pretty sure she got that from her ninangs.  

The site was something new to me.  I used to make slideshows at onetruemedia.com.  But when I learned about this new site and saw that they've got cool themes, I wanted to make my own video project right away.  And this was my first slideshow attempt. 

"Hot Issue" is one Charmelle's favorite song even she was like only a year old.  She heard it first from Banana Split's segment of Hot Issue and since then she would always dance to the tune whenever she hears it.  

Click link for photos of her birthday celebration:  

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment