35th Family Day ( October 9)

Another Sunday gathering that was added to my compilation.  I just thought of reviving this multiply account that I had made a couple of years back for the reason of putting up photos and at the same time, writing short description or story behind every event that I get to be a part of. This is the perfect venue for me to document special memories that I would love to look back and reminisce in the years to come. And it really inspires me to make my every post distinct from the previous ones. Browsing through a particular album randomly, somehow brings a smile on my face. And because of that, I will try to continue and improve on what I have started for as long as I can because this gives me a certain feeling of happiness and fulfillment. 

Click link for photos:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment