Project: Baseball cap for Bunso's Birthday

First of the three cake projects that I made over the weekend.  A birthday present to a guy who simply loves wearing cap. 



Everybody calls him "Bunso" or youngest, because apparently he was the youngest amongst all the men who came here to work six years ago.  That doesn't define him as a person though.  His experiences and motivation in life could speak for himself as someone who has matured through time. 




This was pretty easy to make.  Dressing it up only took me about 30 minutes as compared to most projects that I normally do where I spend hours and hours.  The design itself wasn't very complex.  And the size was relatively as small as a soup bowl.  My roller/embosser hasn't arrived yet so I made use of a serrated scraper to make those lines on the cap.  I had quite a hard time making those button thing with hole around the top because of lack of some tools.  But thanks to Sheryl's innovation; found a way to make them without having to worry about fondant tools.  I know the swoosh (Nike's logo) doesn't look very good, at least I tried. *wink

0 comments:

Post a Comment