Project: A cake for Hens Night


This is the cake that I made this afternoon for a friend's Hens Night.  I wanted to make her something naughty but she refused the idea because most of her guests will be from the church community so it won't be very appropriate.  Fair enough.

Knocked off from work at 2, we drove a few kilometers out of Albany to check out a garage sale.  We came to buy touchscreen monitors and USB flash drives that were sold at really low prices.

I had less than two hours left to finish the icing before they come over to pick it up.  Dressing up the cake was easy, using butter cream in pink color.  I didn't realize that the base was a little too big for the barbie to sit on.  It looked a bit odd to me but when I sat her on top in her skimpy bikinis, somehow, it was not that bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment